Ways to Help the Bramham Family
1. Donate. A memorial fund was established at Wells Fargo Bank. Donations can be made directly to bank (account number 3624131052) or through the St. Helena Church. Contact Melanie Ward, church secretary, by phone (707-963-4461) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details or more information.
2. Provide Food. Liz Felter, head deaconess, coordinated a calendar of food preparation.
3. Prayer Blanket. Dolly Milholland and Leticia Russell coordinated a community knit-along of a prayer blanket for the family. Leticia: email@example.com.
4. Provide Help. Please feel free to also contact Leticia if you would like to be added to a support network to help out with ongoing needs like yard work, house cleaning, home maintenance or other areas of skill you would like to provide for the family.
5. Pray. "Keep your wants, your joys, your sorrows, your cares, and your fears before God. . . . Nothing that in any way concerns our peace is too small for Him to notice." - Ellen White, The Privilege of Prayer, STEPS TO CHRIST
About Us |
Online Giving |
Bible Study |
Here's to Your Health |
Church Bulletins |
Sermon Library |