- Bulgur Burger Delight PDF
- Melanie's Peanut Butter Carob Fudge PDF
Great Recipe Sources
Try these links for good "plant-based" recipes:
ACA website recipes
Dr. Neal Barnard Diabetes recipes
Dr. John McDougall recipes index
Give Them Something Better
Fort Myers CHIP Cookbook
Vegan Cobb Salad (Cheesecake Factory Favorite!)
The Full Plate High Fiber Diet: Recipes!
About those EGGS...
Whole Foods Vegan Recipes
Interested in Raw Foods? Wonder about Pesticides? Check this out.
Raw Food Recipes from Chef Sheri Yohe's Raw Foods Class 2012:
Some of these RECIPES are from the Adventist CHIP Website
- Pumpkin-Date Corn Bread - DOC (44 kB) - PDF (98 kB)
Try not to eat more than just one slice of this when it's still warm from the oven.
- Banana Muffins - DOC (31 kB) - PDF (129 kB)
- Blueberry Pancakes - DOC (27 kB) - PDF (125 kB)
- French Toast - DOC (26 kB) - PDF (114 kB)
- Granola - DOC (28 kB) - PDF (122 kB)
- Muesli - DOC (27 kB) - PDF (105 kB)
- Orange Grove Refresher - DOC (26 kB) - PDF (124 kB)
- Whole Wheat Granola Waffles - DOC (30 kB) - PDF (122 kB)
- Chocolate Bundt Cake - DOC (28 kB) - PDF (99 kB)
Here's a healthy dessert. There's no eggs, no shortening, virtually fat free and it has prunes!
- Date & Cashew Nut Truffles - DOC (41 kB) - PDF (90 kB)
Here's an easy to make dessert that provides an exciting and delicious alternative to chocolate.
- Lemon Cheesecake - DOC (26 kB) - PDF (176 kB)
A healthy alternative to a very rich desert that is easy to make and modify to suit your taste.
- Awe Full Falafel - DOC (30 kB) - PDF (121 kB)
This awfully good vegetarian delight is the pride of the Middle East.
- Big Bertha Burger - DOC (45 kB) - PDF (148 kB)
Here is a tasty veggie burger that is totally wholesome, free of additives often found in most supermarket varieties.
- Black Bean Polenta Casserole - DOC (29 kB) - PDF (156 kB)
Here is a very tasty entrée that you can make quickly and is sure to be a hit.
- Black Bean Wrap & Refried Beans - DOC (27 kB)
This fun recipe is sure to be a hit with the kids and it is quick and easy to make.
- Edamame Curry Stir-Fry - DOC (29 kB) - PDF (90 kB)
Edamame can be served as a side dish or in a stir-fry on a bed of rice.
- Little Greek Pies - DOC (26 kB) - PDF (173 kB)
Tired of the same ole, same ole? These Little Greek Pies with spinach and phylo pastry are a real treat.
- Tofu Croquettes - DOC (30 kB) - PDF (191 kB)
A really tasty entrée that finds people asking for more.
- Herb Garden Couscous and Black Bean Salad - DOC (28 kB) - PDF (140 kB)
This substantial salad is reminiscent of tabbouleh, a Middle Eastern grain salad but I like it a lot better. We made it for lunch and with pita bread it was a delightful meal all on its own.
- Split Pea Soup - DOC (26 kB) - PDF (176 kB)
CHIP Summit 2010 Recipes
Heather Leno, author of the Vital Vitals cookbook, arranged the menus for the Summit 2010 meals. While she could not attend the Summit, she worked closely with the Wong Kerlee Catering Service to make sure we were provided with delicious meals. Here are the recipes that Heather and others (Chef AJ, Julianne Aranda and Sally Kelly) provided for this year’s Summit. The recipes that the Wong Kerlee Catering provided can be found under CHIP Summit 2009 Recipes.
- All recipes in one file - PDF (1.6 kB)
- Breakfast Cake - PDF (169 kB)
- Brown Gravy - PDF (85 kB)
- Corn Pancakes - PDF (177 kB)
- Cornbread - PDF (92 kB)
- Easy Cranberry Relish - PDF (28 kB)
- Easy Rancy Dressing - PDF (166 kB)
- Easy Tofu-Spinach Lasagna - PDF (76 kB)
- Edaname-Corn Salad - PDF (142 kB)
- Holiday Dressing - PDF (98 kB)
- It's Easy Being Green Smoothie - PDF (35 kB)
- Mashed Potatoes - PDF (141 kB)
- Quinoa Salad - PDF (92 kB)
- Sausage Patties - PDF (186 kB)
- Scrambled Tofu - PDF (10 kB)
- Tofu Egg Salad - PDF (100 kB)
- Tofu Fritata - PDF (127 kB)
- Zesty Tex-Mex Soup - PDF (91 kB)
CHIP Summit 2009 Recipes
Heather Leno did an outstanding job of working with the Loma Linda University Catering service to arrange the menu for all the Summit meals. At the request of many Summit participants, Loma Linda University Catering has shared with us the following recipes from their kitchen.
- All recipes in one file - PDF (116 kB)
- Barley Mushroom Soup - PDF (27 kB)
- Chili Beans - PDF (32 kB)
- Cornmeal Almond Dates Cereal - PDF (27 kB)
- Cream of Broccoli Soup - PDF (21 kB)
- Garden Vegetable Soup - PDF (29 kB)
- Lentil Soup - PDF (26 kB)
- Peanut Pate - PDF (27 kB)
- Scrambled Tofu - PDF (29 kB)
CHIP Summit 2007 Recipes
Some of these recipes have been taken from the Vital Vittles Cookbook and others were prepared especially for Summit 2007. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.698.8245
- All recipes in one file - PDF (135 kB)
- Sausage Breakfast Gravy - PDF (44 kB)
- Millet Rice Breakfast - PDF (43 kB)
- Scrambled Tofu with Veggies - PDF (57 kB)
- Blackbean and Coconut Curry - PDF (44 kB)
- Cashew Nut Loaf - PDF (56 kB)
- Bonzo Burgers - PDF (52 kB)
- Red Lentil Soup - PDF (40 kB)
- Cream of Wild Rice Soup - PDF (46 kB)
- Pepper Island Dressing - PDF (44 kB)
- Sedaven Spinach Salad - PDF (36 kB)
- Quinoa - PDF (37 kB)
- German Carob Cake - PDF (47 kB)
- Lemon Fruit Tart - PDF (45 kB)
CHIP Summit 2006 Recipes
I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity this year to work with Chef Lacrosse and his staff of the Radisson Hotel in Sacramento. Feeding several hundred people a plant-based diet is foreign to most hotels and conference centers, and can be quite a challenge for both us and the cuisine department. But praise the Lord, they rose to the occasion and did a marvelous job!
It is my prayer that this collection of recipes will be a blessing to you. Some of them were taken from the Vital Vittles Cookbook and others were prepared especially for Summit 2006. Please check back in the near futurewhen we will post the soup recipes, compliments of Chef LaCrosse. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 503.698.8245
- All recipes in one file - PDF (103 kB)
- Apple Berry Crisp - PDF (30 kB)
- Banana Bread - PDF (25 kB)
- Broccoli Slaw - PDF (22 kB)
- Easy Ranch Dressing - PDF (27 kB)
- Edamame Corn Salad - PDF (20 kB)
- Herbed Tofu Dip - PDF (22 kB)
- Pecan Cake - PDF (28 kB)
- Pecan Meatballs (Tofu Meatballs) - PDF (26 kB)
- Pepper Island Dressing - PDF (25 kB)
- Raisin Pecan Pilaf - PDF (21 kB)
- Stroganoff - PDF (24 kB)
- Tomato Bruschetta - PDF (71 kB)
CHIP Summit 2005 Recipes
Here is a collection of the principal recipes used at CHIP Summit 2005 in Glorieta, New Mexico. Heather Leno did an excellent job of working with the conference center's food service to come up with delicious food selections that met our dietary preferences. Additional recipes that were used can be found in Heather's cookbook, VITAL VITTLES. Further questions can be directed to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All recipes in one file - DOC (100 kB)
- Apple Berry Crisp - DOC (32 kB)
- Applesauce Spice Cake - DOC (32 kB)
- Carob Date Cake - DOC (28 kB)
- Easy Ranch Dressing - DOC (28 kB)
- Indian Lentil Vegetable Soup - DOC (28 kB)
- Oat Sausage - DOC (28 kB)
- Oatmeal Chip Cookies - DOC (28 kB)
- Pancakes - DOC (28 kB)
- Pizza - DOC (28 kB)
- Pumpkin Muffins - DOC (20 kB)
- Romaine Cranberry Salad - DOC (28 kB)
- Tofu Scrambled with Veggies - DOC (28 kB)
- Vegetable Chili - DOC (28 kB)
About Us |
Online Giving |
Bible Study |
Here's to Your Health |
Church Bulletins |
Sermon Library |